– Good evening, this is the police
– Shit (very softly). Good evening.
– Are you intending to spend the night here?
– Uh, well… you see, the night came and uh…
– We can’t let you spend the night on this land, there’s dangerous people (always the same excuse but it’s not true). Take your bike and move further on.
(I start packing my stuff to leave)
– Are you alone? No friend?
– My friends are everywhere. They include you as well as the dangerous people you talked about. That’s why nothing can happen to me.
(The cops think for a moment)
– Goodbye, we wish you a pleasant night and welcome you to Morocco.
Love always prevails!